Home Page Chess Life Magazine 2014 Accepting Bids – 2014 U.S. Open
|Accepting Bids – 2014 U.S. Open|
|By Franc Guadalupe|
|June 27, 2014|
The US Chess
Federation has reopened the Bookstore bids for the 2014 U.S. Open. The event will take place at the Rosen Centre
Hotel, 9840 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, July 26 - August 3, 2014. Bids must be submitted to [email protected] and [email protected] not later than July 5, 2014.
The US Chess Federation will:
1. Gift certificates issued will be charged to US Chess Federation at 80% of value.
2. It is understood that bookstore vendor must obtain US Chess Federation approval for any sub-vendors including any book signings.
3. Space layout design will be provided to the USCF by suspense date.
4. The bookstore is responsible for obtaining its own electrical power and internet service from the hotel.
5. It is the responsibility of the bookstore vendor to make arrangements with the hotel concerning the delivery or pick up of products.
6. Pay any drayage fee associated with the bookstore.
7. Expected arrival and departure dates for products.
8. Provide the USCF the bookstore point of contact.
9. Store hours during the event to be submitted by suspense date.
10. USCF retains the rights to contract with a T-Shirt Vendor.
Please direct all questions to the USCF Director of Events, Franc Guadalupe, [email protected]