May 2, 2014
As a member of the USCF you experience many benefits including:
- Entree to the world of chess through affiliated clubs, organizations and USCF sanctioned events;.
- Opportunities to develop chess strengths and establish a nationally recognized rating.
- Personal recognition (titles, Top Lists, MAP) and accreditation (TD certification, chess coach certification).
- Connection with chess players around the world via correspondence chess events.
- Support participation of U.S. players and teams in international competitions.
- Advocacy through posting views and opinions on the website forum.
- Improved critical thinking and social skills such as problem solving, decision making and sportsmanship.
- Access to current and historical chess information, through our website www.uschess.org, including electronic versions of back issues of our Chess Life and Chess Life for Kids publications.