February 4, 2014
The United States Chess Federation is currently looking for qualified people to fill the following positions:
Ratings, Titles and Certifications Officer
Chess Federation is seeking applications for the job of Ratings, Titles and
1. Knowledge of the Swiss Sys and WinTD
2. Knowledge of FIDE tournament rules
and the FIDE Laws of Chess,
3. Knowledge of FIDE International Title
Regulations for players and arbiters,
4. Knowledge of FIDE Rating Regulations,
5. 5. Knowledge of the FIDE registration
procedures, transfers, and eligibility,
6. 6. Knowledge of USCF Rating Regulations,
7. 7. Knowledge of USCF Tournament rules.
certification of USCF Senior Tournament Director or higher and FIDE Arbiter or
International Arbiter is preferred.
This is an hourly part-time position, approximately 20 to 25 hours per
week. Work may be performed from areas
outside the USCF office in Crossville.
with cover letter, resume and three references should be sent to Judy Misner, firstname.lastname@example.org. For information, please contact
the USCF Director of Events, Franc Guadalupe, email@example.com.