June 12, 2013
Events Overdue for Bids
Bids on these tournaments are past deadline and will be considered immediately.
Please contact the USCF office if you are interested in bidding for a National Event. You can email your bid to Joan DuBois at the USCF office. The USCF recommends that bids be submitted according to the following schedule. However, bids may be considered prior to these dates. Please do not assume that because you received the bid for the prior year you have it for the next year without submitting a formal bid.
Deadline: 1 July 2014:
- 2015 US Amateur (North)
- 2015 US Class Championships
- 2015 US Game/30 Championship
- 2015 US Game/60 Championship
Deadline: 1 July 2015:
- 2016 US Amateur Teams (North,South, West)
- 2016 US Amateur (East, North, South, West)
- 2016 US Junior Chess Congress
- 2016 US Junior Championship
- 2016 US Junior Open
- 2016 US Senior Open
- 2016 US Girls Junior Championship
- 2016 US Cadet
- 2016 US Class Championships
- 2016 US Game/30 Championship
- 2016 US Game/60 Championship
- 2016 US Masters Championship
Deadline: 1 July 2016:
- 2017 US Amateur Teams (North,South, West)
- 2017 US Amateur (East, North, South, West)
- 2017 US Junior Chess Congress
- 2017 US Junior Championship
- 2017 US Junior Open
- 2017 US Senior Open
- 2017 US Girls Junior Championship
- 2017 US Cadet
- 2017 US Class Championships
- 2017 US Game/15 Championship
- 2017 US Game/30 Championship
- 2017 US Game/60 Championship
- 2017 US Masters Championship
How To Bid On a USCF National Event brochure.
* A U.S. Championship Qualifier.
** The USCF reserves the right to decline all bids and organize the event itself.