Home Page Chess Life Online USCF Accepting Bookstore Bids
|USCF Accepting Bookstore Bids|
|February 2, 2015|
The US Chess Federation is soliciting
Bookstore bids for the following National events:
U.S. Open, August 1-9, 2015, Arizona Biltmore, 2400 E. Missouri Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85015
National K-12 Grade Championships, December 4-6, 2015, Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, 1000 W. Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
National High School Championship, April 1-3, 2016, Hyatt Regency Atlanta, 265 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30303
National Junior High Championship, April 15-17, 2016, Indianapolis Marriott East, 7202 East 21st St., Indianapolis, IN 46219
National Elementary Championship, May 6-8, 2016, Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center, 2800 Opryland Dr., Nashville, TN 37214
Bids must be submitted to [email protected] and [email protected] not later than March 31, 2015.
The US Chess Federation will:
1. Gift certificates issued will be charged to US Chess Federation at 80% of value.
2. It is understood that bookstore vendor must obtain US Chess Federation approval for any sub-vendors including any book signings.
3. The space layout design will be provided to the USCF NLT 30 days prior to the start of the event.
4. The bookstore is responsible for obtaining its own electrical power and internet service from the hotel.
5. It is the responsibility of the bookstore vendor to make arrangements with the hotel concerning the delivery or pick up of products.
6. The bookstore must pay any drayage fee associated with its operation.
7. The expected arrival and departure dates for products must be provided 30 days prior to the start of the event.
8. The bookstore vendor must provide the USCF the primary point of contact 30 days prior to the start of each event.
9. The bookstore vendor must provide the USCF the store hours 30 days prior to the start of each event
10. The USCF retains the rights to contract with a T-Shirt Vendor.
11. The bookstore will provide the chess sets and boards for the events.
12. The inventory for sale must include a wide variety of books, chess sets and clocks.
Please direct all questions to the USCF Director of Events, Franc Guadalupe, [email protected]