Home Page Chess Life Online 2015 October USCF Job Opening: Ratings , Titles and Certifications Officer
|USCF Job Opening: Ratings , Titles and Certifications Officer|
|By Franc Guadalupe|
|February 4, 2015|
Chess Federation is seeking applications for the job of Ratings, Titles and
Certifications Officer. Applicants must
1. Knowledge of the Swiss Sys and WinTD pairing programs,
2. Knowledge of FIDE tournament rules and the FIDE Laws of Chess,
3. Knowledge of FIDE International Title Regulations for players and arbiters,
4. Knowledge of FIDE Rating Regulations,
5. Knowledge of the FIDE registration procedures, transfers, and eligibility,
6. Knowledge of USCF Rating Regulations,
7. Knowledge of USCF Tournament rules.
A certification of USCF Senior Tournament Director or higher and FIDE Arbiter or International Arbiter is preferred. This is an hourly part-time position, approximately 20 to 25 hours per week. Work may be performed from areas outside the USCF office in Crossville.
Applications with cover letter, resume and three references should be sent to Judy Misner, [email protected]. For information, please contact the USCF Director of Events, Franc Guadalupe, [email protected]