Home Page Chess Life Magazine 2014 August Bookstore Bids Open for National Scholastics
|Bookstore Bids Open for National Scholastics|
|August 18, 2014|
The US Chess Federation is soliciting
Bookstore bids for the following National Scholastic events:
National K-12 Grades Championship, 12-14 December 2014, Rosen Shingle Creek, 9939 Universal Blvd., Orlando, FL 38219
National High School Championship, 10-12 April 2015, Hyatt Regency Columbus, 350 N. High Street, Columbus, OH 43215
National Junior High Championship, 25-27 April 2015, Galt House, 140 North Fourth St., Louisville, KY 40202
National Elementary Championship, 8-10 May 2015, Gaylord Opryland, 2800 Opryland Dr., Nashville, TN 37214
Bids must be submitted to [email protected] and [email protected] not later than September 15, 2014.
The US Chess Federation will:
Bid will include:
The bidder will acknowledge that
1. Gift certificates issued will be charged to US Chess Federation at 80% of value.
2. It is understood that bookstore vendor must obtain US Chess Federation approval for any sub-vendors including any book signings.
3. The space layout design will be provided to the USCF NLT 30 days prior to the start of the event.
4. The bookstore is responsible for obtaining its own electrical power and internet service from the hotel.
5. It is the responsibility of the bookstore vendor to make arrangements with the hotel concerning the delivery or pick up of products.
6. The bookstore must pay any drayage fee associated with its operation.
7. The expected arrival and departure dates for products must be provided 30 days prior to the start of the event.
8. The bookstore vendor must provide the USCF the primary point of contact 30 days prior to the start of each event.
9. The bookstore vendor must provide the USCF the store hours 30 days prior to the start of each event
10. The USCF retains the rights to contract with a T-Shirt Vendor.
11. The bookstore will provide the chess sets and boards for the events.
Please direct all questions to the USCF Director of Events, Franc Guadalupe, [email protected]