Accepting Bids - 2014-2015 T-Shirt Vendor
By Patricia K Smith
February 27, 2014
The US Chess Federation is now accepting T-Shirt Vendor bids for the
2014 & 2015 National Events!
Bids must be submitted to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Wednesday March 12, by midnight (CST)
You are bidding on the following five (5) events at the following locations:
Rosen Centre Hotel
July 26 - Aug. 3, 2014
9840 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819
National K-12 Grade Championship|
December 12 - 14, 2014
Rosen Shingle Creek
9939 Universal Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32819
National High School Championship
April 10 - 12, 2015
Hyatt Regency Columbus
350 N. High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
National Junior High Championship|
April 25 - 27, 2015
140 North Fourth Street
Louisville, KY 40202
National Elementary Championship|
May 8 - 10, 2015
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
The US Chess Federation will:
- The US Chess Federation will provide adequate space for the T-Shirt vendor with tables and chairs at all listed National Events.
- Provide a US Chess Federation point of contact person at the event.
- Include a complimentary 1/2 page ad in the 2014/2015 Nationals Program Book for each event.
Bid should include:
- Percentage of sales to the US Chess Federation.
- Complimentary staff apparel per event.
- Provide PROOF of ALL artwork to be used on-site with ample time for edits. Subject to the US Chess Federation’s approval.
The bid should acknowledge:
- Number of desired tables and chairs will be provided to the US Chess Federation 60 days in advance of the event.
- The T-Shirt vendor is responsible to provide their own electrical power and internet service.
- It is the responsibility of the T-Shirt vendor to make arrangements with the hotel concerning the delivery or pick up of product.
- Pay any drayage fees associated with the T-Shirt vendor.
- Expected arrival and departure dates for product and T-Shirt vendor contact.
- Hours of operation must be submitted 60 days in advance of each event.
All questions to USCF Director of National Events: Pat Smith email@example.com.