By US Chess
Events Available & Overdue for Bids - as of August 2, 2018
Bids on these tournaments are past deadline and will be considered immediately.
Please contact the US Chess office if you are interested in bidding for a National Event. You can email your bid to Joan DuBois at the US Chess office. US Chess recommends that bids be submitted according to the following schedule. However, bids may be considered prior to these dates. Please do not assume that because you received the bid for the prior year you have it for the next year without submitting a formal bid.
Deadline: 1 July 2017:
- 2018 U.S. Blind Championship
Deadline: 1 July 2018:
- 2019 U.S. Amateur (East, North, South, West)
- 2019 U.S. Junior Chess Congress
- 2019 U.S. Junior Championship (Invitational)
- 2019 U.S. Girls Junior Championship (Invitational)
- 2019 U.S. Masters Championship
- 2019 U.S. Blind Championship
Deadline: 1 July 2019:
- 2020 U.S. Amateur Teams (North, South, West)
- 2020 U.S. Amateur (East, North, South, West)
- 2020 U.S. Junior Chess Congress
- 2020 U.S. Junior Championship (Invitational)
- 2020 U.S. Girls Junior Championship (Invitational)
- 2020 U.S. Cadet (Invitational)
- 2020 U.S. Class Championships
- 2020 U.S. Game/10 Championship
- 2020 U.S. Game/30 Championship
- 2020 U.S. Game/60 Championship
- 2020 U.S. Masters Championship
- 2020 U.S. Blind Championship
How To Bid On a US Chess National Event brochure.
* A U.S. Championship Qualifier.
** US Chess reserves the right to decline all bids and organize the event itself.